Friday, December 30, 2011

December 30 2011

Well, I had a job interview that I thought would have been a great job and I also mistakenly thought was going to be offered to me. It was pretty arrogant of me I think in retrospect. The young lady that has the job was a temp that was brought in for the month of December. The arrangement we had was that I would not be available to begin until after the 1st of the year and he was going to have the temp there for the month until after the 1st. We had both decided that if she did not work out as a permanent candidate for the job, then he would bring me on. If she did work out and had an aptitude for the job then he would keep her on. She did work out and I am happy for her. She is going through a difficult time in her life right now and needs the job and the money. For me, as much as I thought it was the right fit and the right time, it was not meant for me. It was meant for April who does not have a great backup like I have. I wish her all the best and I hope her life and her soul finds peace. Sometimes just a boost to your ego, your self-esteem, and your pocket book is all it takes to make a huge difference in a persons' life. God is blessing her and at the same time showing me that there is something better and different for me out there. I wish April all of God's gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment