Tuesday, August 2, 2022

The Chosen Word for August is FAMILY.

Family to me isn't just people that you're related to by blood or marriage. Family could be your best friend. It could be someone you grew up with. My family and my friends are important to me. You may frustrate me or even anger me at times but once I have opened the doors to my heart and brought you into my world, rest assured that if you move, we don't talk or see each other, or if you willingly walk out of the doors that I opened for you I. Will. Always. Love. You. No conditions, no exceptions. I may not always like you but by God, I will always love you. Most of my friends know, I would take a bullet for them. And most of my friends know that if I am armed I would shoot the asshole that tries to take you from this world. Family was my work friends of 45 years. Family is my fellow vendors. Family is people that I have gotten to know in my little community. If you're reading this, I hope you are part of my family. I will agree or disagree with you. I will argue with you, laugh with you, cry with you, share your highs and lows. Even if you don't do the same for me, I am the nurturer and supporter to my tribe of people. I will be there if you need me. I hate and really despise one sided friendships but when push comes to shove, I am the one who will come in the night with pajamas and slippers on when no one else will. So that is my rant about family. If you are new to my blog, welcome to my world. Feel free to peruse my previous posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment